Yesterday I went round the Veg patch tidying it up. The rocket plants were all stalks and not many leaves to munch on so gave them all the chop. I then cut the runners off my strawberry plants to let them get more established in their first year. The runners take a lot of energy from the main plant, which you don’t want if you want a few more harvests. I’ll get more plants from the runners next year …. totally free!!
On Friday evening after my posting, the seeds mentioned were all sowed and watered so all fingers crossed. I’m going to bring the aubergines and courgettes seeds inside to germinate.